Cheyenne - Safety Cartridges - Open Liner - 20 pieces
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order until the 12.07.2023 - 14:00 this and other products.
- Order number: C21OL
- Manufacturer: Cheyenne
Cheyenne - Safety Cartridges Open Liner 20 pieces
Open Liner belong to the high-quality Safety Cartridges of the Berlin brand Cheyenne. With 172 new configurations you can create rich lines.
Its name says it all: the individual needles run parallel right up to the tip and are not pressed together, as is the case with conventional liners. They differ from shaders of the same design by their stiffer needle packages (shorter free solder length) and more pointed individual needles (longer taper length).
- with patented safety diaphragm
- made of medical-grade plastic
- Open Liners create rich lines
- create less skin irritation
- allow the skin to heal faster
- sterilely packaged
- 5 different needle configurations available (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- needle package diameter: 0.5 - 1.7 mm
- colored caps mark the needle type
- manufactured according to medical standard ISO 13485
- 20 pieces per box
Needle size 0.40 mm (except Open Liner S5OL - 0.30 mm and M7OL - 0.35 mm)
|Needle size:||0,30 mm, 0,35 mm, 0,40 mm|
|Needle cut:||Long Taper|