Inkjecta Flite X1 - battery driven tattoo machine
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order until the 08.05.2020 - 14:00 this and other products.
- Order number: IJC-X1-GA
- Manufacturer: Inkjecta
Inkjecta Flite X1
A New Movement. A New Power.
The Inkjecta Flite X1 is battery powered, has a lot of adjustment options and is full of innovative technology.
Unlimited freedom through Li-ion battery operation
With the Flite X1, neither power supplies nor cables are required. This allows maximum freedom of movement. With a fully charged battery you can work continuously for up to 8 hours. If this should not be sufficient for longer appointments, an additional battery and a charger are included in the delivery.
Intuitive and ergonomic Smart controls
The tension is adjusted simply by pressing the corresponding button and simultaneously tilting the machine. The voltage range can be adjusted between 4.5 - 16.5 volts and is indicated by a ring consisting of 12 small LEDs.
On the Flite X1, the stitch depth is set by pressing the two arrow keys in the front part of the housing. Thus, the stitch depth can be easily adjusted while working, even with fixed grips. Flex-Grips are no longer absolutely necessary - but can of course be used.
Full compatibility and flexibility with the spare parts of the Flite Nano
The hardness at which the needle sticks into the skin can be selected on the Flite X1 with the different needle bars. Included in delivery are the pre-assembled carbon needle bar and the medium and hard needle bar (torsion bar).
The stroke can be adjusted to your own needs by quickly exchanging the cam. The standard cam of 3.25mm is included in delivery. The cams are available separately in 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 mm.
Typical Inkjecta: A lightweight in its class
Even with the large battery, the Flite X1 only weighs 144g.
The heart of the machine: Double nano technology
Inkjecta is known worldwide for the enormous reliability and extremely smooth running of the motor. The Inkjecta Flite X1 has two motors with the unique nano technology: one motor for the drive and one motor for the stitch depth adjustment.
Quality - made in Australia
The Inkjecta Flite X1 was developed and produced in Australia. This also applies to the PCB, which is manufactured in Australia according to military standards.
Available in four different colours
- Cordless battery operation
- Intuitive and ergonomic smart control
- Adjustment of the tension with one button press and simultaneous tilting of the machine
- Technological adjustment of the stitch depth via two buttons
- Fully compatible with Inkjecta Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Runtime 2040mAH 18500 Li-ion battery: up to 8 hours
- Charging time 2040mAH 18500 Li-Ion battery: 90 min
- Runtime 900mAH 18350 Li-ion battery: up to 4 hours
- charging time 900mAH 18350 Li-ion battery: 40 min
- Very low weight:
- Weight without battery 110g
- Weight with large battery 144g
- Weight with small battery 139g
- Two engines with nano technology
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- Incl. stable and padded transport case
Scope of delivery:
- Charger with 2 connections
- 3.25 mm cam
- Carbon Bar - needle bar (pre-assembled)
- Medium torsion bar
- Hard torsion bar
- 2040mAH 18500 Li-ion battery
- 900mAH 18350 Li-Ion battery and spacer
- Inox MX5 lubricant
- Magnetic tool
- Hard-Cover Manual
|Machine type:||Pen, Rotary|