Da Vinci Module 2.0 - Tattoo Cartridges from Bishop Rotary
The Da Vinci cartridges from Bishop Rotary are especially appreciated for their optimal color flow, perfect grip, first-class workmanship and color control. Based in the USA and under the leadership of Franco Vescovis, the Da Vinci 2.0 cartridges were newly developed in collaboration with Carlos Torres in 2020. Outstanding features of the high-class needle modules at a glance:
- The housing is individually tailored to each needle grouping to reduce lateral movement.
- A small vent hole promotes the flow of ink upwards and prevents the creation of a kind of vacuum that could lead to clogging of the module.
- The needle modules are very grippy due to a ribbed surface and do not slip out of position even with wet hands.
- With special protective membrane that prevents liquids such as tattoo ink and blood from getting into the grip or tattoo machine.
- Needles made of high quality surgical 304 stainless steel and medical grade plastic housing.
- Needle modules sterilized by EO gas and individually blister packed.
- Needles are attached to smooth carrier, making tattooed skin less vulnerable and tattoos heal better.
- Wide range of Round Shader, Round Liner, Soft Edge Magnum and Magnum needles in various needle sizes and needle gauges.
- Needle modules are suitable for all tattoo techniques and tattoo styles.
- Compatible with all popular grips and tattoo machines.