Inkjecta Eclipse Rotary Tattoomaschine
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within 1 hour, 56 minutes and 18 seconds this and other products.
- Order number: IJC-E01-sw
- Manufacturer: Inkjecta
The Eclipse from the Australian manufacturer Inkjecta offers an even, direct and powerful performance.
Its frame is made of a metal alloy that is also used in the aerospace industry. The custom-made motor in nanotechnology is reinforced by an injection-moulded motor case made of fibre composite materials.
The Inkjecta Eclipse has a wide voltage range from 4.5 to 18 volts, a twin-spring vice grip lock, a bar stabilizer with adjustable give, a handcrafted high-quality medical slide and a flex-pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options.
- Metal alloy case
- Weight: 70 g
- Wide voltage range: 4.5 V - 18 V
- 3.25 mm chrome cam included
- Specially manufactured motor based on nanotechnology
- Cinch/RCA connector
- Twin-spring vice grip lock
- Handmade, medical, high-quality slide (hand-matched medical grade slide)
- Needle bar stabilizer with adjustable give
- Flex pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options
Scope of delivery:
- Inkjecta Eclipse
- Lubricant SUPER-LUBE